2014年12月14日星期日

Attend IEM talk on "Route to become MIEM and Professional Engineers"

On 3 Dec 2014, I received an email from IEM Southern Branch.

The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia (IEM) Southern Branch is organizing the talk on "Route to become MIEM and Professional Engineers" at IEM (SB) Secretariat.

The address for IEM (Southern Branch) Secretariat is:
24B Jalan Abiad, Taman Tebrau Jaya, Johor Bahru.
(located in between Pelangi Leisure Mall and Plaza Pelangi)

The purpose of this talk is to inform graduate engineers on issues concerning the policies and procedures to become a Corporate Member of IEM (MIEM), registration as P. Eng., and general comments on submission of PI documents, and interview process.

9am, I went to Taman Maju Jaya for having breakfast.

9:45am, after breakfast, I went to IEM Southern Branch for registration.
When I reach there, the entrance door still haven't open yet.
Thus, I drive my car to nearby housing area, so that I not need to place parking coupon in my car.

Today is Saturday, JB area have to place parking coupon.
Parking coupon for one hour is 60 cents, for half an hour is 40 cents.

Since I am parking my car at nearby housing area, I not need to pay RM 1.60 for parking coupon.

10am, after I parking my car, I went back to IEM Southern Branch, the entrance door already open for everyone to enter.

The IEM talk starting late due to whatever reason.

The talk is presented by Ir. Zainuddin Bin Md Ghazali (IEM SB Vice Chairman with civil discipline) with the help of Ir. Lee Meng Chiat (IEM SB Vice Chairman with civil discipline) and Ir. Wong Yee Foong (IEM SB Honorary Treasurer with mechanical discipline).



The IEM talk is end at 12:30pm.

12:45pm, after the IEM talk, I went to Hitectrons Sdn. Bhd. (at Taman Sentosa) to collect electronic component for my factory. I also went nearby to eat beef noodle (RM 12) as lunch. After eating lunch, the weather in JB start raining.

1:20pm, went to KSL to watch movie "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1".
Movie ticket price is RM 14.

After watching movie, went to KSL Popular book store to buy a book (打喷嚏) at RM 19.20 (RM 24 at 20% discount).

  

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。