2022年7月16日星期六

第一次在我房间(父母家)的墙上油漆

First time painting my room wall with a new coat of paint.
Each side of the wall paint two layer.

Date: 16 July 2022, Saturday

Time: 1:35 pm - 7:16 pm (5 hours 41 minutes for painting + cleaning)

Venue: My room at parent house

Painting tools:
  • 7 litres wall paint (Soft Violet CG 7146), RM 43
  • Aluminium extension pole for painting
  • 2 pcs paint roller, RM 16
  • Small paint brush, RM 1.20
  • Big paint tray, RM 5.90 
  • Small paint tray, RM 2.30
  • Masking tape
  • OPP tape
  • Newspaper & box
  • Scissor
  • Scouring pad for cleaning purpose
  • Broom & mop 
  • Water

Total expenses for painting: RM 68.40


Remark: 
  1. I didn't wear hand glove
  2. I drink more than 1.5 liter water during painting
  3. After painting wall, the paint on my hand easy wash by water
  4. Before painting, I mix a little bit of water into wall paint. (Make sure not more than 10% water)

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。