2016年9月4日星期日

PINETREE HOTEL

Conversation between Wai Jie Sheng and me in Facebook Messenger

On 20th July 2016, Wednesday,
I: Jie Sheng, for your wedding dinner, I may stay Batu Pahat one night, can u please help me to arrange?
Wai: No worries, I will arrange accommodation for you
I: Thank you


On 19th August 2016, Friday,
I: Jie Sheng, how is the accommodation arrangement in Batu Pahat?
Wai: I have booked hotel for you all
I: I pay you back once I reach batu pahat.
Wai: It's okay no need to pay me back.
I: Wait, have you paid yet?
Wai: Yes done, no worries
Wai: You just come enjoy the dinner and stay
I: Ok. Thanks


On 28th August 2016, Sunday,
I: Jie Sheng, can you provide me hotel & your wedding information?
Wai: Hotel Pinetree, 36, Jalan Mengkudu, 83000 Batu Pahat, Johor.
Wai: Wedding banquet venue stated in Facebook rsvp
I: Hotel room is under my name or your name?
Wai: All under my name. I have arranged a colleague and he will be taking care of the accommodation. What time you will be arriving? Are you checking in to hotel first or straightaway go to the wedding dinner?
I: Check in hotel first
Wai: Ok in that case I give you my Friend contact to you. They will be arriving around 5pm
I: I may reach Batu Pahat morning.
Wai: I see but check in time is at 3.00pm
Wai: I will give the details of hotel room guests to the hotel reception and you can just tell him or her your names and they will give you the key
Wai: Kindly inform my name when you check-in the hotel room, thanks
I: Ok


So, I let Wai Jie Sheng to arrange accommodation for me, to attend his wedding dinner


On 3rd September 2016, Saturday,
4pm, I park my car at the basement car park of PineTree Hotel,
then went to hotel reception to check in.

My room no. is 601

5:38pm, Yong Chan Han arrive PineTree Hotel. I am sharing room with him.


On 4th September 2016, Sunday,
7:30am, having breakfast with Yong at the hotel ground floor.

11:30am, Check out hotel.


Room 601

PineTree Hotel information:
  • Address: No 36, Jalan Mengkudu, 83000 Batu Pahat, Johor.
  • Check in time: 3pm
  • Check out time: 12pm

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。