2014年9月1日星期一

Attending Gopinath Wedding Lunch

This was my second time attended the Indian wedding.

Today is Malaysia's public holiday, which is Hari Merdeka.
Gopinath is having his wedding lunch on the same day.

Gopinath is my form six classmate.
He is also a committee member of Interact Club.
He help me a lot during Interact Club activities.

Gopinath sending him wedding invitation to me through Facebook events.
His wedding lunch is on Sunday, 31st August 2014, between 10:30am to 1pm,
at my primary school, SJK (C) Masai.

It is quite interesting that an Indian having their wedding at Chinese primary school.
It showing the spirit of "one Malaysia".

Morning, I went to Pasir Gudang for jogging.
After jogging, I went back to my house for taking shower.
Then, prepare for attending my classmate wedding.
11am morning, I reach to SJK (C) Masai.
The wedding ceremony is still going on.

The wedding lunch start about 11:30am, is provided as Indian food buffet style.

During lunch, I met two of my form six classmate, which is Kalithasan and Isvaran.
Both of them are getting married soon, they are inviting me to attend their wedding.

After taking lunch, due to I got something to do at afternoon,
I asked my another class mate, Kalithasan help me to pass my ang pau to Gopinath, then go back.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。