2011年9月10日星期六

UTAR September 2011 Convocation

The Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman Convocation will be held as follows:

Dates:
Friday, 9 September 2011
Saturday, 10 September 2011
Sunday, 11 September 2011

Venue:
Dewan San Choon, Wisma MCA
163 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur

Six Convocation sessions will be held.
Graduands are allotted to one of the sessions according to the degree to be conferred.



My Convocation Session will be at Session 4 on Saturday at 1pm,
while Tan Ling Tek Convocation Session will be at Session 2 on Friday at 1:30pm.

Morning, after taking breakfast in Petaling Jaya,
My father parking his car in the parking lot near to Wisma MCA.
Then, my parent and I went to the 6th floor of Wisma MCA, to line up for taking studio photo.
There are a lot of people taking photo that day, taking some time for waiting my turn.

After finish taking studio photo, we all went up to canteen in Wisma MCA for having lunch.
After lunch, we all came down for preparing to attend my convocation.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。