2011年9月5日星期一

Collection of Convocation Bar Code Card, Guest Entrance Cards, Convocation Attire

Date of Collection for convocation:
  • 2 - 3 September 2011 (Friday - Saturday) 9am - 6:30pm
  • 4 September 2011 (Sunday) 9am - 1pm
There will strictly be NO issuance of Convocation Attire after the deadline, i.e. 4 September 2011.

There are two venues arranged for collection and returning of convocation attire by graduates or their agents, which are:
  • UTAR Petaling Jaya Campus
  • UTAR Perak Campus
Since that I am working five and half day (Monday to Saturday) in factory, it is not possible for me to collect on Friday or Saturday, unless I wanted to take leave.

Thus, I choose to collect my convocation items on Sunday at 9am in UTAR Petaling Jaya Campus.

While waiting my turn to collect my convocation items, one of the photographer staff came to see me. The photographer staff is came from FOTOREX @ Jaya One, PJ. He was introducing me some special graduate portrait packages during UTAR Convocation 2011. Since I didn't bring much money in my wallet, I decided to choose cheaper package, which cost me RM 235. 

The Studio Photography Session will be on in between 9 - 11 September 2011 (9am - 6pm) at Wisma MCA, 6th Floor.

After the photographer staff issued me a "Portrait Order", he let me to collect photo frames back first.
The studio photo will send to my home directly by postage.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。