2021年4月11日星期日

Went to Malacca to fetch my wife back

On 6 April 2021, Tuesday, went to Seri Alam police HQ to apply inter-state travel permit.


On 10 April 2021, Saturday:

  • 9:16 am, travel from JB to Malacca
  • 9:25 am, Kempas toll, RM 1.72
  • 10:58 am, Skudai to Tangkak toll, RM 17.38
  • Got one police check point after Tangkak toll. The police officer asked me where I came from? I answer: "I am from JB". Then, The police officer let me pass.
  • Pump petrol at Petronas Tangkak
  • No more police road block before the junction of Sagil & Asahan.
  • 12:17 pm, eating lunch at Restoran Kim Long @ Taman Bekoh Jaya (RM 7 for 2人份滑蛋河)
  • I attacked by many mosquitor at parent in law house
  • 5:22 pm, went to Esgoa Enterprise @ Tangkak to eat cendol and ABC cendol
  • 7:08 pm, eating dinner at Siaw Niu Restaurant (331)
  • 9 pm -11 pm, police road block in between Malacca and Johor border

On 11 April 2021, Sunday:
  • 8:10 am, breakfast at Kari Kambing Medan Selera Simpang Bekoh, RM 8 (2 rice + kari kambing + sambal sotong)
  • Lunch at parent in law house, eating blue flower nasi lemak, fried chicken wing, 猪脚醋, sambal prawn, sambal petai, ABC soup
  • 1:30 pm, leaving parent in law house, back to JB
  • 3:22 pm, Tangkak to Skudai toll, RM 17.38
  • After Skudai toll, got police check point. The soldier just let me pass through.
  • 3:26 pm, Kempas toll, RM 1.72


没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。