2018年4月8日星期日

My course flower and I reunited after her wedding dinner

I met her when we were studying Mechanical Engineering course in UTAR.

We graduated university, we made different life plans, she remain in KL, while I go back to my hometown, Johor Bahru.

Actually, we didn't speak much during our times.

After graduation, we only see each other during our course mate wedding dinner.
The last time I saw her was during her wedding dinner on the month of May, years 2016.

This year, I invited her to run half marathon with me at SCKLM 2018.

My course flower and I reunited after years of not speaking, and it was complicated and full of memory.


On 7 April 2018, Saturday:

  • 5 pm - 5:35 pm, my first time taking MRT from Pasar Seni to Sungai Buloh. The fare is RM 3.50
  • Her husband and she came to fetch me at Sungai Buloh MRT station.
  • Three of us eating dinner at 民和茶餐室,we eat 两人份炒福建面,steam fish and vegetable.
  • After dinner, we eat 叉烧包.
  • 8 pm - 9:20 pm, they bring me walking around Desa Parkcity.
  • Tonight, I will overnight at their house.


On 8 April 2018, Sunday:
  • 4 am - 4:37 am, before half marathon event started, her husband drive car, drop her and me at Dataran Merdeka nearby.
My course flower and me

  • After finish running half marathon, we took MRT back to Sungai Buloh MRT station. Her husband came to fetch us, and bring us to visit Sungai Buloh flower garden.
  • After that, he bring us to eat lunch. Our lunch is clay pot chicken rice.
  • After lunch, my course flower and her husband send me back to KL Sentral, so that I can take bus to KLIA 2.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。