2017年3月13日星期一

AirAsia flight ticket payment done, but booking record disappeared

12 March 2017, Sunday:

12:31 am, I book flight ticket from Johor Bahru to Penang through AirAsia website.
Everything look ok for me!

4 pm, when I check back, booking record gone!

I have an issue with AirAsia. I have made payment and successfully through maybank2u.com.my, but didn't receive any email or any itinerary. When I check my balance maybank account was already paid, but under "MY BOOKINGS" tab don't have record.  

At first, I thought I am the only one who facing this kind of problem.
After I check with AirAsia facebook, I am not the only one!
Don't know how to describe this feeling.

So, I file a case to AirAsia through e-Form.
Waiting the answer from AirAsia.



13 March 2017, Monday:

Since no reply from AirAsia, I decided to contact AirAsia directly through AirAsia Live Chat.

Live Chat service operates 24/7 including public holidays for the following languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia. [Mandarin - Sun-Fri, From 9am-6pm (GMT+8)]

I fill in my name, email address, phone number, booking number and flight carrier code to start chat.

Live Chat have to wait... So many people!
I am now in the queues but there are 200++ people waiting online for reply.
Spend almost 40 minutes for waiting my turn.

In accordance with our conversation between me and AirAsia Live Chat customer service representative called Pei Chi:

"Based on their record, the payment was received after the booking has expired. In this case, she will need to email the relevant team to update the payment and reinstate the booking. They will send the itinerary to my email once it is done. Sorry for inconvenience caused. Please check within 24 hours time."

11 minutes after end of our conversation, done. I already get my confirmation itinerary.
What I do is contact them using Live Chat and they will proceed my booking and send the confirmation within 1 hour after that. But before that I already open a case through e-Form, so it is more easier for them to know my problem.


没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。