2007年4月3日星期二

Submit application form to UTAR & MMU

After I purchased the Private University Admission Application Form from education fair.

I spend some time to fill in information inside the form, by marking with 2B pencil.

Then, went back to my previous secondary school to certified true copy of document required, such as SPM & STPM results, school leaving certificate, Identity Card and MUET.

Apart from that, for UTAR, I also need to submit a non-refundable processing fee of RM 50 in money order/postal order/bankdraft made payable to "Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman".
So, on 30 March 2007, I went to post office inside Tesco Seri Alam to issue a RM 50 Money Order (+ RM 2 per commission order) as UTAR application processing fee.

Today I went back to post office inside Tesco Seri Alam to sent out the application form (with supporting document) to UTAR & MMU by using registered post.








没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。