2007年4月25日星期三

Receiving UTAR offer letter & student bill

GD EXPRESS SDN BHD came to my house this morning, to send me UTAR offer letter & student bill.

In accordance with UTAR offer letter stated on 23 Apr 2007, UTAR offer me to pursue BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (HONS) MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, Year 1 Semester 1 at Setapak Campus. The commencement date of course is 28 May 2007.

Upon receiving an acceptance of offer of admission from Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, I am required to register by paying the fees as stated in the student bill (as showing below) accompanying the Letter of Offer.

Student Bill for Year 1 Semester 1 = RM 5,327.00
- Tuition Fees - RM 4,318.00
- Registration Fees - RM 200.00
- Deposit (Caution Money) - RM 200.00
- Other fees (Activity and Recreation) - RM 100.00
- Other fees (Resource Centre) - RM 200.00
- Other fees (Insurance Premium) - RM 9.00
- Development Fee - RM 300.00

I am required to pay my course fees RM 5,327 not later than the due date as stipulated in the student bill, which are by 05/05/2007.

On 04/05/2007, 10:06am
I went to Public Bank at Seri Alam branches to paid student bill.
A service charge of RM 2.00 and outstation deposit commission of RM 1.59 is charged per transaction.

In accordance with the booklet of "INFORMATION FOR FRESHMEN, HONOURS DEGREE PROGRAMMES 2007", I am required to register for the course offered by the University by submitting the following documents to the Department of Admissions and Credit Evaluation at University Tunku Abdul Rahman:

  • A photocopy of the Letter of Offer,
  • Validated student bill (University's Copy),
  • Completed declaration form and index card,
  • 3 copies of a passport-size photograph of myself (with my name and course of studies written on the reverse side of each of the photographs.

So, after paying student bill at Public Bank, I straight away went to Post Office at Tesco Seri Alam to send the document requested by using registered post.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。