2007年6月8日星期五

UTAR LOCKERS FACILITIES - 1st year

Every time when I watched TV shows, the Western or Japanese student always got their own locker to store something.

I also want to have my own locker in university.
All the lockers in university are located at library building (SB building).

So, I went up to UTAR DSA (Department of Student Affair) to get information regarding the locker rental. For your information, DSA is on top of canteen (SC building).

The following are the details of locker rental:

Locker are available for rent to student in university
- 6 Month:  RM 15 + RM 20 Deposit (refundable)
- 1 Year:  RM 30 + RM 20 Deposit (refundable)

After I get all the information regarding locker rental, I fill in the form of locker rental.
Then I went to UTAR Department of Finance in first floor of SA building, to pay my locker rental fees for one year.

deposit for locker = RM 20.00
Locker Rental for one year = RM 30.00 (Locker Rental Period: 11/6/07 - 10/6/08)
So, the total is RM 50.00 (RM 20 + RM 30)

After paying, I went back to DSA to get my locker number.


没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。