2024年9月1日星期日

第三次拜访老婆家的租客

日期:2024年9月1日,星期日

8 am, breakfast alone at Warung Kari Kambing Pak Atan Simpang Bekoh, eating rice with kari kambing, RM 13

午餐前,老婆去东甲买饼

Lunch with my wife at Restoran Tok Raja (9, Jalan Anjung Jaya, Taman Anjung Jaya, Tangkak). I eat nasi goreng with black pepper beef. My wife eat nasi goreng with black pepper sotong udang. Both of us drink teh tarik kurang manis. My wife tenant buy us lunch.

After lunch, we went to visit tenant house at Jalan Mega 16, Taman Mega Ria 2, Tangkak

Tangkak to Skudai toll, RM 17.38 @ 3:46 pm

3:52 pm, Kempas toll, RM 1.72

5:44 pm, dinner with my wife & my parent at Restoran Hock Lai at Taman Megah Ria, RM 82
  • 麻油鸡,RM 22
  • 茶,RM 8
  • 假的三楼米粉,RM 22
  • 砂煲本地豆腐(中),RM 16
  • 清炒奶白(中), RM14

Pass two sets of cooking stove to Tifferny

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。