2024年4月3日星期三

老婆的车被撞

3 April 2024, Wednesday
  • Received confirmation letter from HR
  • 5:47 pm, my wife call me that after she came back from work, her Myvi car LHS front hit by another blue car at the T junction in between Eco Business Park 1 & Setia Business Park. The blue car straight away run away after hitting car.
  • 6:34 pm, I went back to BDO apartment
  • 7:01 pm, dinner with my wife at Adda Height's
  • After dinner, we went to BDO police station. The police officer want us to go to Cawangan Polis Trafik Ibu Pejabat Polis Daerah Johor Bahru to report accident.
  • We went to AEON BDO to met with my wife malay women colleague to get the car accident video
  • 9 pm - 11:40 pm, went to Cawangan Polis Trafik Ibu Pejabat Daerah Johor Bahru to report car accident.
  • 12 pm, reach apartment
  • 1 am, sleep


4 April 2024, Thursday
  • 12:15 pm, Kurnia insurance arrange car towing to tow Myvi car from apartment to Ku Motor workshop

6 April 2024, Saturday
  • 2:57 pm, bring my wife to Ku Motor Workshop @ Taman Desa Jaya to submit document.

7 April 2024, Sunday
  • 8 am, went to Cawangan Polis Trafik Ibu Pejabat Polis Daerah Johor Bahru to buy accident report, RM 4

4 May 2024, Saturday
  • 11:12 am, my parent came to my apartment to fetch my wife and me. We eating lunch at Restoran Ming Ji 铭记家乡小炒(24, Jln Ros Merah 2/12, Johor Jaya), eating 三楼米粉(大),咖喱排骨和苦瓜煎蛋
  • After lunch, my parent send my wife and me to Ku Motor to collect Myvi car. My wife pay RM 62.21 to Ku Motor for balance payment after deduct from car insurance.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。